Explore charming Parrsboro by day, then settle into a cozy cottage for the night at The Sunshine Inn, less than 5 minutes by car from restaurants, shopping, and amenities. Start the next day with a locally inspired gourmet breakfast before heading to nearby Wasson Bluff for a one-of-a-kind horseback ride past scenic Bay of Fundy cliffs. Friendly guides from Spirit Reins Ranch will introduce you to your equine partner, and an expert from Fundy Geological Museum will accompany you to an active fossil dig where you will sieve for dinosaur bones. Enjoy refreshments on the breezy ocean floor and ride in the footsteps of Canada’s oldest dinosaurs!
Package Prices (includes tax):
$495 for one person
$692 for two people
$902 for three people
$1127 for a group of four
Note: this tour can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
Included in the Package:
A one-night cottage stay at the Sunshine Inn
- 2-bedroom cottage with two queen beds and a futon couch
- Includes a locally inspired breakfast
- Check-in between 3pm and 9pm
- Check-out time is 10am (NOTE: horseback tour begins at 10am at Wasson Bluff, a 15-minute drive from the Sunshine Inn)
3-Hour Horseback Tour with Spirit Reins Ranch & Fundy Geo Museum:
- An expert-led tour of the cliffs along the beach, with a rest stop at Fundy Geo Museum’s active fossil research site
- Exclusive opportunity to sieve for fossils with a museum expert
- Light refreshments on the ocean floor
Cancellation Policy: Please allow for and give 48 hours’ notice for cancellation on all pre-booked packages. We reserve the right to cancel due to bad weather and provide a full or partial refund. Charges will apply for guests who do not adhere to the cancellation policy (20%).
- Due to the nature of small businesses, book package at least one week in advance of the tour date.
- Children under 10 may not ride on trails. All trail rides are led by a guide.
- All guests will be given an introductory orientation to safe horse care and handling before every trail ride.
- Please note that tours are tailored to the guest’s riding level and ability.
- Safety and liability waivers must be signed by all guests (including guardians for minors) before tours begin.
- Please advise of any allergies upon booking.
- The horseback tour is recommended for Intermediate to Advanced riders (rate yourself using the guidelines below).
Novice/Beginner: Has ridden a horse 0-5 times, 0-3 riding lessons, no formal shows or competitions.
Intermediate: Has ridden a horse consistently for over a year, more than 4 lessons, competed in shows or events.
Advanced: Has ridden more than 3 years consistently, has obtained rider levels through Provincial Equestrian Federation or competed for more than 2 years in shows or events.