Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum. We will update this page as we make improvements.
- Designated accessible parking spaces with curb cut to sidewalk
- A sloped sidewalk leads to the main entrance
- There is a drop off spot in front of the museum
- Our main door is equipped with a power opener
- Exhibits are on one level
- Spacious exhibits with wide pathways
- Seating available in select locations throughout the facility
- Washroom doors are propped open (while we wait to have power door openers installed) and have accessible stalls
- One wheelchair is available for visitor use (first come, first serve)
- Staff are trained to give guided tours to all guests (English only)
- Fire alarms include both auditory and visual signals
- The Fundy Geological Museum is proud to be an Aira Access Partner
We will update this page as we make improvements.